Thursday, May 26, 2016

Overview

I am Taj Uddin Ahamed. I am a freelancer. I am expert in Search Engine Optimization both On Page & Off Page. I have taken Upwork test & I earned top 10% on Search Engine Optimization test. I know very well how to show a website top of the search engine. I know about google panda, penguin & sandbox. I always working with white hat method. I never stoped learnig & providing better feedback to customers. Earliest I have worked 4+ years in apparel & fashion sector. I am fluent in English. I have communicated with foreign customers.

I am peaceful, Open minded & tech savvy person.

My Skills are below:
Taj Uddin Ahamed




On Page Optimization:  

* Website Analysis 
* Competitor Analysis 
* Keyword Research & Analysis 
* Content Optimization 
* Meta Title 
* Meta Tag 
* Meta Description 
* Sitemap Creation 
* RSS Creation  


Off Page Optimization:  

* Blog posting 
* Forum Posting 
* Blog Comment 
* Forum Comment 
* Facebook Post 
* Facebook Fan Page 
* Social Bookmarking 
* Pinging 
* Quality Link Building 
* Web 2.0 Link Building 
* RSS Submission 
* Google Map Marketing 
* Business Network Submission 
* Directory Submission 
* Classified Ads Posting 
* Craiglist Posting 
* URL Collection 
* E-mail Address Collection 
* Link Exchange 
* Press Release  
* Search Engine Indexing 
* Twitter 
* Google Panda 
* Google Sandbox 
* Google Calender 
* Youtube Marketing 
* .gov .edu Link Building 
* Article Writing 
* Data Collection 
* Data Research 
* Article Collection 
* Article Spinning 
* Social Media Marketing

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. rtb advertising platform

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand National betting tips and predictions - Mapyro
    Grand 군산 출장안마 National betting tips and predictions from Mapyro. Providing free Grand 전주 출장샵 National betting 원주 출장마사지 tips for all major leagues and competitions. 경주 출장안마 Great choice 춘천 출장안마 of

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Animation - Scroll IMG (yes/no)

Fixed Menu (yes/no)

Related Posts No. (ex: 9)

PageNavi Results No. (ex: 7)

Facebook

Advertising

Popular